Nicolás García tells us about his trajectory:
“I started playing golf in Somosaguas Club and my masters were Antonio Garrido and Manuel Carrera.
In 1976 I became assistant and player.
In 1978 I travelled to Lanzarote for three months, and 35 years later, I’m still here.
In 1982 I was examined for teacher and player. I’ve taken part in loads of tournaments in mainland Spain and in all of the tournaments in the Canary Islands.
I played with Seve and Olazabal, and other big names of this sport in the Bandama Centenary and in the Spanish Decano Club.
I won the Pro-Am of the Spanish Senior Circuit”.
More information avalaible in reception at Costa Teguise Golf.Prices with tax included.
Golf School 40€ per child per month. WiINTER GOLF SCHOOL 2017-18.
Golf School for Adults ( Saturday from 12.00 to 14.00 or Wednesday from 16.00 to 18.00 p.m. 80€/ month
½ hour 27 €
1 hour / 1 person 42 €
1 hour / 2 people 54 €
1 hour / 3 to 5 people 80 €
INTENSIVE COURSE FOR THE OBTAINMENT OF HANDICAP
12 hours of lessons
2 outings to the course with a professional
Necessary sports equipment
Costa Teguise Golf’s Gift
Prices of the Handicap Obtaning Course:
Course 1 person: 608€
Course 2 people: 368€ per person
Course 3 people: 320€ per person
Conditions and characteristics of the Handicap Obtaning Course:
– Courses designed for 1 to 3 people (for more pupils, consult price).
– Improvement of the different types of golf shots.
– Technique and Long game practice: irons and woods.
– Technique and short game practice : approach, bunker and putt.
– Golf Basic Rules and an outing to the course.
– Course Evaluation and Management of the Handicap.